Sorry for the wait in getting this out. I’ve been busy with other things, not including Christmas. But, here it is, v1.0.2. I believe I got all the reported bugs handled. Unfortunately, because some of the bugs were within the asset files, updating just the program file will not be enough. All 243 QR codes will have to be re-scanned in to take effect, else the program will report an error and close. While this was mainly bug fixes, I did add a few minor things, such as not requiring the L/R triggers for the editor (jumping between sublevels can be done with the button row on the touch screen).
Please report any other bugs that you may experience. Thank you.